Friday, December 28, 2007

More tech...

Happy New Year and Merry post-Christmas!

I've been keeping busy working and making new pieces for my portfolio during the holidays. One of the things I've started to do is participate in 'Industrial Design of the Week' over at conceptart.org. The past week's theme was main battle tank, so I figure now was a good a time as any to start up. I barely made the deadline, but after getting some very good critques from the other artists, I took more time to rework it into something thats MAIN BATTLE TANK! HUH!

This time around I dropped in my process from quick thumbnails, to exploration passes in three-quarter views into the final render.

1 comment:

Ryan McCulloch said...

You did that in a week? That's beautiful. You're artwork has come a long way from your AAU days to your Secret Level days. Glad to see us old farts can still grow. it was so great seeing you guys in the city. Can't wait to do it again, Later dude!