Thursday, January 3, 2008

Finishing tech

Happy New Year everyone! I hope yours was a good one, mine was... painful. All I can say is thank you to Johnny and Glenn's most generious and kind hospitality, and to Caro's kind and loving nurturing ways. I love you guys.

Here is some new pieces to round off the tech-ish theme I've been working on. A set of environment shots of a underground base. I really liked doing things like this, tech and tech associated enviroments, but, of course, not every project is tech based. So, look for more fantasy based work to come! Meanwhile, enjoy!

2 comments:

Ryan McCulloch said...

Really nice dude, I'd like to see that in color, with lots of rusty browns and stuff.

Ivan M said...

Heh. Yeah, I though about doing that, but wanted to keep with fast environments. I time myself and keep it under my time limit. Thanks Ryan!