Friday, April 11, 2008

west coast to east coast...

The time for change is upon me everyone! During GDC, I met some good people from Vicious Cycle, and later contacted them about concept artist positions. Last week, I flew out to Raleigh-Durham and interviewed. And just this week, I accepted a position there! Yay! Its going to be a big change, but I'm really looking forward to it! I've never been to Raleigh, but everything I saw there, it looked like a great place to be. I'm going to miss San Francisco, but I'll be back to visit and soak up everything I'm taking for granted here. Speaking of which, I'm gonna have to eat at all my favorite places before I go!

3 comments:

Ryan McCulloch said...

What? You're moving to North Carolina?

deviousd said...

it looks like i might be working with you out there ivan. pretty funny huh? they sent me an offer as well and even though im still thinking about it, im leaning toward going out there.

-derek

Betty Edwards said...

WHAT you're leaving??
crazy!! we definitly must get together soooooon!
congrats buddy =)