Monday, May 5, 2008

Having fun...

So, as I ready to move and have things setup, I didn't want to get rusty before I start and have some fun. At conceptart.org, I rarely post or participate in their weekly events. These past few weeks I did and had some fun, some I didn't finsh in time, but here are the ones I did.

The first up is idw#68, a timber harvester. Its was put out around Earth Day, so I had to join in! Yar! Have at thee ye overrated trees!


Which was followed up this previous week with a idw#69, a happiness dispenser. My second thought was a 'happy dispenser' using the number 69, but I figure I should keep it G-rated. Going with my first thought was a steampunk aether dispenser. You really don't have to figure out how the physics work in steampunk tech too much, which is always nice. I liked my first sketch and ran with it. Put myself on a short timer and pooped out his lil' piece...

2 comments:

Betty Edwards said...

hah! these are awesome!!
I want a happiness dispenser =)

Ryan McCulloch said...

Wow, those are really great Ivan!!! Good job. I love that the top one looks kinda scary, but it just cuts down trees. sweet.